Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Last Week, all chips on the table.

Whelp, I have learned something through this process. I may be good at content creation, but I am not good at publicity. So here is my last ditch attempt to save this kickstarter. I am going to post up a new beta, this is going to contain every image we have completed to date, several of which haven't been posted here yet. I'm going to put it up for free in an update on the kickstarter and then post it up everywhere else that I've posted links. We were starting to work on the Bar scenes, and that is where all the new images will be. (Namely just in the Candy path.)

4Shared

Dropbox

I also want to ask people to please help, repost the kickstarter page in forums, reddit, wherever you think it might get some traction.

No comments:

Post a Comment